Auctioneer – Licensed & Bonded. 410-925-3713
Baltimore County, MD Carroll County, MD Harford County, MD Howard County, MD
410-925-3713 Free Information. Let’s talk today. And see if your property qualifies for Auction.
Sell your property AS-IS. No Contingencies. Have all the prospects at the same place at the same time bidding up the price. Why would you list for a price and wait for buyers to make an offer? Bidding down. One at a time. Knowing what you’ll settle for in advance.
Many Real estate agents and for sale by owner’s work directly with us. Let’s see if it makes sense for you.
Auctions make qualified buyers bid against one another to offer you the maximum amount of money for your house that day. Cash offers give you only one buyer. V.S Auctions, which make buyers compete for your property. That means you walk away with more money.
Similar to cash offers, auctions make buyers pay all of the fees. Unlike selling a through a traditional real estate agent, you don’t have to pay anyone for the right to sell your own home.
Here’s a list of 10 Advantages of Selling Your Home at an Auction from the National Association of Realtors
- Pre-qualified buyers; you’ll only get serious offers on your home.
- There’s no limits on the selling price of your home.
- You’ll avoid lengthy negotiations.
- There’s more chance that your home will be sold at its true market value.
- Increased exposure to buyers.
- You, the home seller establish the terms of sale. “AS-IS” No contingencies.
- Sells your home relatively quickly. Sometimes, as little as 30- to 45 days.
- Cuts out guessing the asking price.
- You don’t need to stage your home, or show your home to prospective buyers.
- Puts you in the driving seat of marketing your home.
- * You’re welcome to ask your real estate agent to work with us.